August 19, 2015
Whitney to Speak at Alliance of Hazardous Materials Professionals National Conference
POSTED BYClay Whitney
Clayton Whitney has been invited to speak at the 2015 Alliance of Hazardous Materials Professionals conference on September 1. His presentation will address upcoming changes to the international standard ISO 14001 Environmental Management Systems – Requirements with Guidance for Use. A final revision is expected to be published mid-September 2015. Some of the key changes are:
• revising the format to be more consistent with other ISO standards;
• strategic environmental management leadership;
• more focus on environmental performance;
• lifecycle thinking;
• revisions to communication requirements; and
• changes in documentation requirements.
Join Clayton at the AHMP conference or review his presentation later in September at www.smithmanage.com.
If you need more information on the conference or his presentation, contact Clay at email@example.com.